Whitefish High School

Finals should be over. You should be ready for running. (Read 125 times)

Okay, Stress level should be down. Finals over. Speech over. Sore hip over, or is it? Bill
      hip is feeling much better. some days it is tighter than other days, but overall it's fine. stress level is indeed way down. still have a lot of homework but i really dont care so much about it any more. so yeah, you could say im ready for running.
      Jacob Fern

Finals over.
        Almost over... I still have one left. should be done by tomorrow though.
        Love to run

Finals are over!!!! yahahhha!!!!! I'm soooo ready tooooo runnnn!!!! I might go running tomorrow if it's not too cold!!!!!! KEep on runnin!!!! Wink Loni
            Loni, Great to see you are on the board. I'd like to see you using the training log here. Take some time to look at it and learn how it works. It's not hard to use, but you have to take the time to learn it. Also, I'd like to see your log. So you'll need to make it public. Get into the options tab on the upper right of your screen and make your log public. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you on the phone last night. Sara told me you called. I'm afraid I was only home for the evening, and then out on a flight to Fort Worth, Texas early in the AM. It's 35 degrees here. But the footing looks to be better. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I can get our and really run. Bill