Whitefish High School

Running Camp (Read 162 times)

Jacob - I liked the website - you could however spell my name right - Sara - that would make me love it! I saw the information you gave Bill - let's go ahead and get it going. I can give you payment information, etc. whatever you need to set it up.
    Jacob Fern

I spelled your name wrong?! I should know better than that... (I do, actually. I must not have been thinking). Here's the deal with setting it up... I can set it all up for you if you would like, and I can get it online by the weekend. I do have some other ideas that I wanted to run by you guys... such as an online payment system. I can set it up through PayPal, and it should be very easy. PayPal would take care of handling credit card information, and when the payment has been made, the money would be deposited into your bank account. The only expense is a percentage of the "sale", which would be 2.9% in this case. That comes out to be a little less than $5... I was thinking that we could just add a processing fee onto the total fee, and most people wouldn't have a problem with that. Of course, they could always pay by check still, if that is what they wanted to do. As far as how it would work, here's what I am thinking: I made an online form that the applicant could fill out, which has all the same information that is on the brochure. Once this form is filled out, the information would be emailed straight to you. After they have filled out the form, they would be brought to a payment page, where they could pay either the deposit only or the entire fee. When this fee is paid, you will be automatically emailed again with the payment details. If you want me to set something like this up, I could do it. Once again, however, it requires that you set up a free account with PayPal (paypal.com). It might be best if I could come over some time and set it up with you, since it requires credit card and bank account information. Let me know what you think... (i'll probably talk to Bill today too...) -Jacob