Whitefish High School

? Bill (Read 356 times)

Love to run

do you think i am logging enough?
      Are you healthy? Do you think you can stay that way, and still keep running for another five weeks? That's how long we have before we need to think about racing. Keep running, and stay healthy, and you'll be doing enough. Bill
      Love to run

im super healthy , i got over that awful cold . im stretching before i run and my running is going awesome. i can hold out for a little longer. Hopefully it goes quick! Thanks bill Loni
        Love to run

i accidentally put that i ran 14 today , i ran 5 easy.
            Change it to 5 then. All you have to do is look at the workout on the calendar which is located on this list to the left on your training log page. Use your mouse and click on the day, and edit the distance. It's simple and it's also fun to learn how to use the log more completely. It's my challenge to you, Loni. I challenge you to learn how to edit that entry. Go to it. Good Luck, also. And nice five mile run. Bill
              Loni, Did you go 14 on Sunday??????? Or was that a mispost also??? Bill
              Love to run

i went 14 on sunday , just not the other day. I just went and couldnt stop. Im taking it easy tho , i did an easy 5 monday, then a 2 yesterday , today im gonna take it easy too.
                  And you fixed your log. I'm very impressed that you did that. Now you know how that part of the log works. Excellent! Less than two weeks until track!!!! I'm glad to see some of the snow finally melt away. Just in the last two days, we've seen the 40 degree weather get rid of some of the snow here in Kalispell. I hear we're suppose to get some more, but Maybe it will finally be spring so we can have track season. Bill