Whitefish High School

Jacobs Friend (Read 369 times)

Hey Jacob! I noticed the few times you have been running it has been with a "friend" Nicole - who is she? Did you get a girlfriend on us?
      Maybe it's just a friend that's a girl. Wait a second, that would be a girl-friend, wouldn't it?????
        Sara! I totally was wondering the same thing... Jacob?
        Jacob Fern

wow, you guys are total stalkers. yes, I have a girlfriend (much to everyone's surprise, I'm sure). Now we just have to start convincing each other to run a little more often...
            I wouldn't exactly calling it stalking - more like noticing something new in your life. A few details please some of us have no life and need a little gossip to keep us going.
            Jacob Fern

some of us have no life and need a little gossip to keep us going.
              That's exactly what I'm afraid of. as far as details go... what do you want to know?
              Love to run

i agree, Whats her name??
                  well, how long have you known her? where is she from? you run together, is that how you met? you know a few little details - you know I will be hounding you when you are home.
                  Jacob Fern

Ok, fine... details... she's on cross country too, so I've been friends with her since I've been in new york. Last year when I was looking for an apartment, she and another two girls asked if I wanted to be their roommate. I guess after spending a lot of time near each other, it just went from there. I know, it sounds weird... I'm going out with my roommate and all, but it's not a big deal. We've been together since around thanksgiving. There you go. happy?
                    Anne Dan

Sara - I met this girl she is really nice (congrats Jacob!), and she is a good cook too! Jacob, if you ever venture up north of the city, I have been finding some awesome trails, expecially this weekend. Maybe we could have a group camping trip/ trail running weekend...Harriman state park has some awesome lakes and beaches and trails! Ok...back to studying for Spanish Test....ciao