Whitefish High School

Going to sign up for running camp? (Read 181 times)

Jacob Fern

Do it online at www.fldrc.com! (and while you're at it, let me know if there are any bugs... I'm sure there are.) -Jacob
      Jacob, You did a fine job with the site. I'm very impressed. Thanks! Bill
        Jacob that is so cool! I just realized though that I never gave you those pictures from last year that we took for you to put on there. I don't know if you still want them but if you do let me know.
        Jacob Fern

sure.... you could send them to me if you want. I don't know if I'll use them, but if they're a lot better than the ones that I have, i'll put them on. (a lot of the ones on there aren't really all that great...)
          Jacob Fern

Ok, I guess you can't sign up online... Sara doesn't want it. But you can still download the application and send it in...
              Great job on the cool site. Unfortunately trying to avoid problems with the online application, so yes, everyone will need to download the form and send it in. Also, anyone interested in being counselors at camp will have to contact me directly, do not assume you will just be a counselor otherwise. I have had quite a few former campers contact me from other schools about being counselors, so the list is getting long. You might want to make your decision quickly. I am sorry that a few of you will not be around (Jacob), you would have made a good counselor. Sara
              Jacob Fern

next year!
                  Sara, you do know I want to be a counselor right? I'm sure you do, but put me on the list! I'm thinking one session is probably all I'll be able to do though, since I am going to be working like a crazy person this summer, but since so many people want to do it it's probably better that way.