Whitefish High School

Whitefish XC Website!! (Read 119 times)

Jacob Fern

It has finally come! The official whitefish distance runners website was just put online last night. You should go and check it out: www.whitefishxc.com. It has a lot of potential, although it still isn't really done yet. If you happen to have some pictures, you should email them to me so that I can get them online. Also, email me with any suggestions, comments, misspelled words (there's got to be some of them, because I never used spell check...), or blatant omissions, and I can try to fix it soon. If you are wondering what's in store down the road, here's the plan:
    • Pre-race information sheets should be posted each week before the race
    • Pictures of the race should be posted immediately following the race (provided that someone emails them to me...)
    • Pictures of the course, along with a course description will be available
    • Once the season starts, there will be a complete team roster online with pictures of each runner
    • All of Bill's "publications" will be available online. (You know, the xc handbook, the newsletters, the running camp notebook... that sort of stuff)
    • links to other cool places
    • and, of course, we will replace that old high school cross country page with this one. That one is terrible. and it never gets updated.
    If there's anything else that you have in mind, let me know. -Jacob
      jacob that is so sweet! i have a ton of pictures i can send you too...although it may be easier for me to put them on a disk since im doing that for a bunch of people anyway and it would take forever to email them all. but seriously its going to be amazing and it will be a great way for me to keep up with the team next year. nice work!