Whitefish High School

Sick , Sick , Sick (Read 181 times)

Love to run

HEy, Is anyone sick? I am , i so want to run , though! my mom won't let me ! I'm gonna run soon , I hope. I got yak traks so it makes the experience much better. Loni
      It seems like everyone has been sick lately. I kinda felt something coming on last weekend and early this week but I just took it easy and managed to avoid a full blown cold. Still a bit stuffy but that's just part of winter I'd say.
        Very smart, taking it easy when you notice a cold coming on. A lot of times, if you can try to reduce the stress at the onset, you have a good chance of escaping the cold. I've been doing that pretty much all winter. I hope to continue through the spring. I remember what it was like two springs ago with the 100 days cold I had, and I don't want to redo that. Loni - get healthy now. Then run when you feel better. Hey - Janna - a double? hmmmmmm, someone must have enjoyed the break to the hotsprings. Nice!
          Good advice. Although I wouldn't know if I were getting sick. Due to a medication I'm on, I've been in a constant state of congestion for the past three months.
          Confidence and rashness are sides of a single coin. --The Cat
            Michael, Better the medication now, then during track season. Aren't you scheduled to get off the med. soon? Bill
              Yes. Before track season starts.
              Confidence and rashness are sides of a single coin. --The Cat
                Okay, enough of this thread. I just caught a cold and I don't feel very good. I think I was infected by this topic. Bill
                  Don't worry Bill, you're not the only one.