Whitefish High School

footlocker (Read 158 times)

Jacob Fern

anyone doing it this year?
      The plan for this year is to go to Boise, Idaho for the NTN regional meet, where the ladies will compete in the small school division (under 800 enrollment), and the boys can run as a team, or as individuals (a few have expressed interest). Then on Dec. 1st, I was able to get the girls into the Open team race at Nike Team Nationals. This is the race that runs prior to the High School National Championships. This race is in Portland, Oregon. So, that means that we won't be making the trip to LA this fall. Bill
        portland, huh? you know if you are driving to oregon and happen to need a place to take a break to see some really cool people (or one cool person anyway), walla walla is almost on the way and i know this really cool girl who lives there and would love to see these particular people going to porltand. just a thought... http://maps.google.com/maps?q=whitefish,+mt+to+portland,+or&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USSurprisedfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl
          Is there anyway that this really cool person may be able to make it to Kennewick. We pass right through there, and I know that there may be at least a "few" individuals that would like to see this person, who lives in Walla Walla. Bill btw, nice map.
          Jacob Fern

I don't suppose NYC is on the way, is it?
              Is there anyway that this really cool person may be able to make it to Kennewick... btw, nice map.
              that is a definite possibility. but i would have to convince some random person to drive me. or hitchhike. i could probably find someone to drive me. i guess Smile and thanks!