Whitefish High School

Track Results (Read 363 times)

Jacob Fern

Hey, From the schedule on the HS website, it looks like you guys have already run two meets (C-falls and Glacier). How were they? any results? -jacob
    Jacob Fern

I see that the c-falls meet was canceled due to weather... how about glacier?
        Jacob, I'm sorry I haven't answered you. I'm down at the Ukanan Penn. in Southern Mexico. Taking advantage of spring break with the family to take a cruise. It's a lot warmer here than in Montana, thank goodness. Both the Glacier and C. Falls meets were cancelled. As soon as we have a meet, which looks like it might be the Kalispell meet on the 14th, I'll get you results, times, splits and pictures. I'm looking forward to the new season, but the weather doesn't seem to be cooperating. How are things with you? Are you in New York, or somewhere else for a break? Bill
        Jacob Fern

For the most part, I stayed here for spring break (spring "break"). I went with a couple of friends upstate, and we went camping, which was fun - in the hardcore, non-relaxing sort of way. We were going to stay two nights, but decided to only stay one night when we found out that our hike had turned into an ice climbing adventure, and the trail was nowhere to be found. Anyway, things are all right here... I've been super busy with school, so I didn't even realize that track season had started until I was randomly looking at the daily interlake online and saw some little article about it. Too bad all the meets are canceled... although I guess that's pretty normal. The weather's quite nice here. Usually gets up into the 60's in the afternoon, although it's rainy a lot.