Whitefish High School

running after school? (Read 222 times)

Jacob Fern

It's getting kind of boring running alone. I'll be out of speech and debate soon, and I will finally be able to run after school. We should get together to run after school a few days a week... it will be a lot better than running alone or at the wave Tongue
      i agree! although you may not want to run with me too many days of the week seeing as im running much slower than you are. but i am also very bored with running alone. it was actually really weird running with austin yesterday because i havnt run with anyone since november...weird.
      Jacob Fern

I need to slow down a couple days a week... I'm thinking that I'm not giving myself time to recover. I always plan on going slow, but then I want to get it over with, so I speed up. That might be one reason I got sick...
          okay...but i must warn you that at this point most of my runs are at about 9 minute pace or slower...although it might be easier with another person. yay! someone to run with.
          Jacob Fern

sounds good!
              Jacob, Michael Harrison is just looking for a reason to get out and run. See about getting him going. I know he'd love to run, but I think getting out by yourself is tough unless you've done it before. Bill
              Jacob Fern

Yeah, I actually talked to him yesterday about running. I gave him this website (although it doesn't look like he has come yet...). I'll tell him about when we're running the next time that i see him
                  Like tomorrow, after school. I'll be out by the lockerroom doors at 4 PM. Bill
                  Jacob Fern

i'll be there ... I'll see if i can find anyone else who wants to come too.
                      Jacob, Michael Harrison is just looking for a reason to get out and run.
                      Confidence and rashness are sides of a single coin. --The Cat
                        True. very astute assumption
                        I gave him this website (although it doesn't look like he has come yet...). I'll tell him about when we're running the next time that i see him
                        Also true. i have procrastinated for long enough, however. couldn't say i'll be there tomorrow but i want to start in the next few days. consider this: Do robots dream of electric sheep?
                        Confidence and rashness are sides of a single coin. --The Cat
                          Great to have you on board finally! Can you go to the options button in the upper right and figure out how to click the boxes in the two areas.(one to allow viewing of your info., and the other to allow viewing of your training.) I'd like to be able to view your progress. You were lucky you missed today. The snow pretty much killed me. Too much slipping for my liking, but it didn't seem to slow the other 3 down. Bill
                          Jacob Fern

want to go for a run on monday after school?
                              Monday after school? I think you may be a bit stressed. Wasn't it Monday today?????
                              Jacob Fern

no.... next monday... it's always good to plan ahead Wink