Whitefish High School

Bloomsday Run Final preparations (Read 263 times)

Jacob and Janna, Let's see about getting the entry form printed out and given to all those that want to attend. The postmark deadline is April 17th. Let's plan a stategy that will project a finishing time that will get most of you in the same color start if possible. At least within a few minutes. Let's find out who's committed this week and see that they get registered. Thanks, Bill
    Jacob Fern

I signed up already, and they said that I couldn't have a higher seed unless I had run the race before. But then I noticed that you could send in race results from another race, as long as it was longer than 5 miles, so I sent in the Snow Joke results. I don't know where they'll seed me because of that... I'll go to safeway... I think they have race entry forms there. I can pick up a bunch of them and bring them to practice tomorrow.
        That would be great. Just bring a copy of the snow joke results to the race number pick up with you. We would be able to get the section changed when we pick up the race numbers. I'm more concerned that we don't have people in all different waves. It wouldn't be much fun for each runner to be all by themselves waiting to start. By putting in the expected finishing time, it would put most in pretty much the same group. Bill
          Sounds good, remind me tomorrow and I'll make a list of the girls who are going for sure.
          Love to run

I'm gonna register online in a couple days. I definetly going though. Talk to ya soon! Loni
              Loni, don't register online because we're going to try to do it all together so we can all start together. I'll give you details before the end of the week.
                Girls who will be attending Bloomsday: Janna Anne Clare Beth Megan Loni I will work on getting all the girls registered before the end of the week.
                  Janna, Nice job. Jacob, what about the boys. I know that Patrick will be going with his parents, but are there any others that may be interested? Bill
                  Jacob Fern

Here are the people who said they definitely are going to come: -Me -Patrick -Joe -Drew -Michael Ian and Eric said that they want to come... I think that Eric is planning on going, and Ian is thinking about it. I told them that they need to decide by today or tomorrow and let you know. I'll pick up some more entry forms and hand them out tomorrow at practice.
                    Love to run

I have my entry form ready, i'm gonna turn it in tomorrow to Janna! Loni
                        Jacob and Janna, How'd we do with the sign-ups. I know that Clare's mom did her's on line. Did everyone else make the deadline? Let me know who did, and who didn't. Thanks, Bill
                          Bill, we still have until the 23rd to register online. My plan was to register everyone together so that we can all start together. I will call Clare and find out what her predicted time was so I can do the same for everyone else. The only problem with me registering everyone together is that I need to pay for everyone with the same credit card but my mom said she didn't want me to use hers. So I guess if I can't find another parent to volunteer their credit card and have everyone pay them back, I will just make sure everyone has the same predicted time.
                            Janna, The time predicted cannot be faster than 1:13 apparantly. So, Try 1:13 for everyone. Bill
                              Janna, Yeah, the mail entry was the 17th. The online deadline is the 22nd. Collect money upfront, it's $14.00. Bill
                                The problem is that in order to pay online you have to use a credit card. I think I will just tell everyone to register themselves online by the 22nd and use 1:13 as their predicted time. It's stupid though because I'm pretty sure we can all run faster than that. oh well.