Whitefish High School

Janna - It seems like you are using your head - Nice!!! (Read 114 times)

Recovery = rest. Fast = tired. fast + fast + fast = very, very tired. Keep having fun. The first race will set everything up. Only the healthy will be racing. Bill
      thanks bill, it makes me feel a lot better that you are looking at my training. i think we are having recovery for the rest of the week and then we have a 3K time trial on the track saturday...should be fun. haha but yeah, all the girls here are really nice but most of them run really fast. there are two other girls who are at my same level though (they both ran just under 20 for 5K) so i have been running with them. im really excited to hear about your time trial on friday! be sure to keep me updated!
        Nice job with the time trial. I see you're noticing that the ability to train fast does not always mean that a person has the ability to race fast. Have confidence in what you know, and take advantage of your new opportunities. Top seven on your new college team. Hmmmm, maybe you really are a good runner, (like I've known all along.) Nice job!!!! Bill
          thanks!