Whitefish High School

I got it! (Read 159 times)

Jacob Fern

once a runner, that is... but i'm limiting myself to the first 17 pages for today, since I have a 5 page essay to write.
      WHERE DID YOU GET IT? and how much did it cost you? and good luck stopping...
        Jacob, Be careful. After reading that book, you may hit a stage of mileagehogism. It's official, I have ordered my copy of return to carthage. Now, I have to sit here and wait. It's a good thing that I don't have time to read right now. Bill
        Jacob Fern

Unfortunately, I just borrowed it... but I'm still excited! And don't worry, Bill... I don't actually have time to become too much of a millage hog.
            Bill, Do you think that since I am a poor college student and can't afford to buy my own copy of Again to Carthage that I could possibly borrow your copy when I am home for Christmas break? Assuming that you are done of course. That would give me an opportunity also to return your books that are still sitting in my room at home...
              That may be possible. Lauren would like to read one of the books that I think you still have, The silence of great distance. An unusual thing just happened this morning. I went to get the paper from the porch and a packet was there with my name on it. It turned out that it was a copy of 'once a runner' that I had lent out several years ago to a lady runner from FVCC, Anna Bengtson, who was second at the NJCAA XC nationals one year. She said she finally had gotten around to reading if after seeing it in her room. She thought it was a great books as well. And now I've gotten it back. I thought my collection was a bit sparce. Jacob, you will be stepping up your miles after reading the book, even if you don't have time. It will do that to you, whether you like it or not. It won't happen until after the 4th chapter, however. Bill
                Bill do you mean to say that you have several copies of once a runner? Like how many? Would you be interested in selling a copy to this really cool girl i know...