Weight Loss Dailies

Finally the Fridailies! (Read 16 times)

runtravelrun

Good morning!

RR:  I'm not sure about this for today.  I've run 10 miles after work the past couple of Fridays and I would love to do that again today, but it's supposed to thunderstorm when I would be running, so I guess I'll play it by ear.  If I don't make it out today, I'll do it tomorrow.

NRR:  Thank you for all the kind words the past couple of days.  After this week, I am ready for the weekend!  DF and I are finally going to purchase our wedding bands tomorrow after looking around the past couple of weeks at different stores.  Other than that, I don't have too many plans, besides some running and probably hanging out with one of my friends.  It should be a nice, low key weekend.

FR:  Meh, the usual.

I'll try to make it back for shouts later.  Have a great day!

sjp4253

Morning!

java-yes we finally found a place, its really nice and we are very excited to just move. could be super stressful though because we have to be out the 30th and can't move in til the 1st--going to be awful.

MC-i do a lot of elliptical. i don't mind the bike but the stationary seats kill my butt. its nice soon so i can ride my real bike, haha. my foot feels a lot better after just 1 day of x-training.

rtr-enjoy your run if the weather holds. wedding bands is exciting! are you pretty much all planned?

RR: 2 miles and then 90 minutes of elliptical this morning. my heel is feeling much better after icing and taking it easy yesterday. weather looks kind of crappy this weekend, so at least i won't be longing for a long run in nice weather!

RR2: I am glad they have suspects in the boston bombing but i feel like its still so scary with this person at large, how can he no be found already!I can't imagine what it is like to live in that neighborhood.

NRR: ugh, i can't wait to move but MAN is it going to be chaos. We have to be out of our current house by April 30th. And we haven't gotten word from the new landlord if we can move in the 1st bc he cleans the carpets. We might have to get a storage unit or somehting and of course it falls on a tuesday when we'd move...ouch.

FR: got a few things at target last night to get me through a few days.

JavaMama

Good morning!

RR: will get in a few miles this afternoon. Really haven't been focusing on my runs lately and I need to get back at it.

NRR: My mom is watching the boys and I have a date with DH tonight. I've been pretty frustrated with him lately (he works a lot and I get really tired of him not being around), and a date night usually helps when one of us feels this way. Kind of a slow-down-and-remember-why-I-married-you night. Not sure what we will do, but I'm excited. The rest of the weekend I'll be working on contracts and leases for my mom's new yoga studio.  One of these days I'm going to start charging my family for legal services Big grin

FR: did great yesterday until Big B wanted Mexican for dinner....

Shouts:

rtr - I hope you have a very relaxing weekend. Have fun getting your rings!

sjp - how exciting!! Moves are always stressful, but once you are in your new place it will be worth it! Hope you hear from your new landlord soon.

seattlechica

Good morning!

RR - Yesterday was sort of a tale of two runs... felt great on the first half of my 7 miler, then turned around and straight into the wind and rain and felt like I was running in mud! I was thinking about climbing today but I am a little sore from climbing on Weds so I think today will be a rest day.

NRR - Glad it's Friday! This week has flown by but it's definitely been tiring. DBF's parents still haven't heard on the house yet, and it's now going on 4 months... yuck! I think everyone just wants to hear something. I don't really have much planned after work except laundry, homework, and dinner and I am glad of that! DBF and I are thinking of heading over to eastern WA for the weekend to camp or climb but mostly to chase the sunshine and slightly warmer weather... we shall see.

FR - Just realized that my Friday night spaghetti and french bread routine is done since my next two long runs (and the marathon) will be on Sunday... what to do??

Snowdenrun

Good Morning!

RR- Actually went to the gym for the first time in months yesterday! I did push-ups, sit-ups, some assisted chin ups and the rowing machine. I need to do that more often. I am sore today! After the gym I rewarded myself with a run that turned into a tempo run. A little under 6 miles if I remember right. It's sunny right now, hoping it sticks around for my run!

NRR- Went out in the boat with DBF yesterday. Froze my ass off. I was chilly but doing good, until all of a sudden I wasn't. My fingers and toes just went numb. It took my hours until I warmed up again, basically until I got in bed for the night. We both need to figure out better glove options. But it was still tons of fun!

FR- Ice cream, too much ice cream.

rtr- Ooh wedding bands! The wedding is coming up fast!

sjp- Moving is such a hassle! Hopefully it works out so it's not so stressful. But just think how nice it'll be when it's all done! Glad your ankle feels better after your cross training.

Java- A date with DH sounds really nice. DBF and I hardly ever get to see each other. Just recently we both have Thursday's off work and now that my EMT class is done we actually get to be around each other. Thursday night has been out "go out to dinner" night and I think it does wonders. An evening where we can actually have a conversation and not "the dishes need to be done, when is this or that going to happen..."

Seattle- "chase the sunshine" I like that! That's too bad about the house. That must be really frustrating!