Weight Loss Dailies

take a TUESDAILY! (Read 10 times)

sjp4253

Morning!

seattle-your photos were amazing! looked like an incredible trip.

MC-nope, no change in clothes/fabric either, it was all very weird. I seem to be fine now though! ugh, i hate forgetting clothing, its the worst.

RR: 10 miles on the treadmill this morning. dbf got stuck at work last night so legs tonight. i did do ab ripper x last night. ouch. 15 min of pain.

NRR: having girl issues. its annoying. anyways, just hanging out after work and catching up on tv, supposed to be raining this afternoon so good for snuggling.

FR: hopefully making homemade soup tonight or tomorrow

seattlechica

Good morning!

RR– Had a nice easy stretch out run over lunch yesterday.  Today will be a 3-4 mi tempo run over lunch, my bff from high school is in town to visit and she is going to come run with me!  Then hitting up the gym for some lifting w/DBF after work.

NRR – Busy day at work yesterday and then busy evening of homework and studying… such is life right now!  Will be busy again at work today and probably the rest of this week and next.  Makes the time go by quickly anyways!  Tonight will be relaxing with DBF after the gym.

FR – DBF got some steaks from a butcher near his house, so we will probably have those!

runtravelrun

Good morning!

RR:  I'm planning at my old running path on my way home for a three mile run.  I think today is the last warm day around here for a while so I want to take advantage of it.

NRR:  I've been super busy with work, which is why I haven't been around very much.  I also haven't been running very much, so there's not too much to write about!  Today I'm just working, then going for a run, then hanging out with DH tonight.  Nothing too exciting.

FR:  I used my crock pot for the first time yesterday and I made this chilli with sweet potatoes.  It was so good!  I'm officially a fan of my crock pot.

SJP:  Sorry to hear about the hives.  That actually happened to me on my honeymoon.  I got hives all over my body and my face got really swollen.  It was probably from poppyseeds or whatever detergent the hotel used.  Definitely scary when that happens.  Nice running lately, do you have any races coming up soon?

Seattle:  Have fun running with your friend!  It's always nice to run with a good friend, I feel like it helps the time go by faster.

Have a great day!