Weight Loss Dailies

first of November fridailies (Read 10 times)

sjp4253

Morning! It's already November wow!

MC-swim practice sounds like fun and a nice change of pace. hopefully its not ultra-competitive and you'll enjoy it/get to try it! did you see the movie?

seattle-smart approach to living with dbf, i'm sure you'll both figure out what works best for your relationship. any big plans this weekend?

RR: 10 miles this morning, legs are little sore from wednesday's leg workout. doing a half marathon tomorrow with dbf, not racing it though. weather looks decent.

NRR: didn't get home til 8 last night so no trick or treaters. had fun with our friends and we are going out this weekend again. i am so happy its friday. such a tiring week and i'm ready to sit on the couch and catch up on tv with dbf after work.

FR: had 1 piece of halloween candy yesterday, i call that a win.

seattlechica

Good morning!  I'm so glad it's Friday!

RR- Had a good lift/climb with DBF yesterday.  Today will be a 4 mi lunch break run and tomorrow will be a 12 mile hilly trail run.

NRR- Really hoping that I somehow find things to do at work today or it is going to be a looong day!  Need to get a couple more hours of homework done after work today and a bunch on Sunday.  Saturday should be fun, going to dinner with my mom and the girl who babysat me when I was little, as it is her 40th b-day now (crazy to think she was barely out of being a teenager when I was little).  Then probably watching a movie or something with DBF as the Huskies have a bye week.  Pretty low key weekend I think!

FR- Probably spaghetti tonight...  best pre-long run food for me!

MCinFoCo

Hi all,

RR: Going to hit the treadmill at work today for 3 because it's blustery and cold and I forgot my warmer running stuff. Gearing up (mentally) to go to the 7 a.m. swim practice tomorrow morning. Can I really get up that early on a Saturday morning? We shall see. Also, I just signed up for the big local half marathon coming up in May, even though I had told myself I was just going to do 10Ks in 2014. This particular race is so fun: You start in the canyon pre-dawn, and it's just magical to run down the canyon with the sun coming up. Plus, I have a bunch of friends who always run it, too, so it's a big social event. The 10K just isn't as cool because the route goes through town instead of through the canyon.

NRR: Ended up drinking some beers with DH and DD last night (her DBF was studying for a test), and we decided to go back to her place and watch the old Carrie movie on Netflix. Then Sunday, we're all going to see the new Carrie. Nothing on tap for tonight, which is just fine with me. DH and I are playing music as a duo tomorrow afternoon for a downtown festival, then I'm going to dinner with friends while he plays a Celtic concert. (I should probably go and cheer him on, but I just don't love the bagpipes much.)

FR: I really am not a sugar junkie, but somehow I found myself diving into the Skittles and Tootsie Rolls from co-workers' trick-or-treating stashes yesterday, and I had a splitting headache last night (even before the beer). Back on the straight-and-narrow path today. Of all the things that are hard for me to resist (wine, tequila, caffeine), sugar is not one of them, so I can't really explain that little binge. Oh well.

SJP: Have fun on your half marathon tomorrow! And enjoy relaxing tonight with DBF ... that sounds lovely. You did so much better on candy consumption than I did. Don't know what came over me.

Seattle: Enjoy your spaghetti tonight and your long run tomorrow. I'm always a fan of the low-key weekend, and the get-together with your mom and former babysitter sounds really fun. It's great that you've kept in touch with her.

seattlechica

Had a lovely relaxing lunch break run, hopefully that will carry me through the rest of the afternoon!

sjp - no big plans really, just running, catching up with old family friends, homework, and relaxing with DBF!  Fine by me Smile  I am happy it's Friday too, and I hear you on the being tired...  I feel bad for DBF because I know I've been kind of snappy this week.  need to work on not taking my stressed and tiredness out on him although I don't do it very often and luckily he is understanding!  Have fun at the half marathon tomorrow!  that is such a fun distance to run/race Smile

MC - what half marathon is it that you signed up for?  that sounds awesome, I don't think I'd be able to resist it either!  Have fun at swim practice tomorrow - you can definitely do it and I bet you'll be glad you did!  your weekend sounds like it will be great!  I am glad we didn't have any trick or treaters last night because that meant that we didn't have any candy, which is a good thing for me!  I think my biggest weaknesses are good beer, whiskey, and chocolate but any time I mix sugar and alcohol I definitely don't feel very good.  hopefully you are recovered today!