Barefoot Runners

Added the equipment "Barefeet" (Read 179 times)

Kenotic Runner

Tonight I did my first half mile. Big grin Over the last two years I have dealt with severe, chronic plantar fasciitis. Having taken almost six months off end of last year and have tried and learned much about managing PF, I've been running since late December. My feet are in the best shape they've been for 18 months. Over the last couple weeks, I've started experimenting with barefoot running. I don't personally know any barefoot runners face-to-face. I'm not experimenting with this to be "tough" or "different" or anything like that. Simply I want to run and to be free and if an experiment with barefeet proves successful, I'm there. So far, so good. Tonight it felt good. Really good. While I generally hate running on the dreadmill, what little barefoot running I've done has been all on the treadmill. I have lots of noobie questions. I'll do my best to find answers on my own but will appreciate any support you have to give through dialogue as well.
    Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Try to get out on grass, a football field or golf course. You wont want to wear shoes again!

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!