Barefoot Runners

Race this Sunday (Read 144 times)

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Not sure if I will wear Vibrams or revert to trainers. I have found the balls of my feet get sore when I increase the speed so I think I may not be ready yet. I dont want to risk an injury as I really am enjoying running at the moment whether its in Vibrams or barefoot. Feel that I am selling out. I might make a late decision!

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Duncan

It's a tough choice. I can't bring myself to wear running shoes anymore but also fear injury if I push to hard. How long is the race? Go in the Vibrams and be relaxed!
      Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Its only a 10k and i have run furter in thje Vibrams. I have run 7min/m pace in training but it did hurt a bit. would love to be in around the 40min mark although im only back running properly a couple of months. My main race for the year is in early June so maybe I should just relax for this one like you say.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!