Barefoot Runners

How snug should my VFF Flow's be? (Read 308 times)

pitrunner

I just got mine yesterday and they feel much tighter than my Sprints.
      I just got mine yesterday and they feel much tighter than my Sprints.

How do they feel when you run?  That's the key.

I had to get my flows a size bigger than the sprints. If they don't feel right, send'em on back.

They are definitely a lot more difficult to get on my feet.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

pitrunner

How do they feel when you run?  That's the key.

I had to get my flows a size biggert han the sprints. If they don't feel right, send'em on back.

They are definitely a lot more difficult to get on my feet.

I've only run around the house in them (since I might be sending them back), so I can't really say for sure. My toes are right up at the tippy top though, that's for sure. I think if I intended to run in them in the summer, they would be problematic due to any foot swelling. My feet are always cold in the winter though, so I don't think swelling would be an issue. I was also thinking that tighter would be better as far as keeping my feet warmer...but that logic could be totally off.

I wish stores around here had them in stock!!!

jeffdonahue

I wish stores around here had them in stock!!!

Have you tried CitySports - that's wehre I got mine, and I am pretty sure they have a location in Baltimore.

pitrunner

Have you tried CitySports - that's wehre I got mine, and I am pretty sure they have a location in Baltimore.

Yup. They were all out when I ordered. I might check back this week.