Barefoot Runners

FYI: 33% Off on Hattori ... (Read 436 times)

Half Fanatic #846

... and free 1-2 day shipping at endless.com  "Black Friday" special today.  I just ordered a pair of Saucony Hattori AW (All Weather) minimal running shoes.  Some other running shoes are on sale, but I don't think the Merrell's (Trail and True Gloves were).    

Bill

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Marylander

Hmm, I didn't realize they had an all weather version out now. I've been getting increasingly annoyed on my night time trail runs where I end up with wet feet almost right away. I didn't think I needed yet another pair of shoes but... Dang, my daughter would want a pair too...

Half Fanatic #846

I just saw the "All Weather" version the other night while surfing OL - I can't tell the difference (maybe a waterproof material on the bottom half of the shoe?) - and, the weight doesn't increase.  Still 4.5 oz in size 10 I think and the tread looks the same.  Actually I bought these because I like the solid black color best of all the choices, but AW might be an added benefit as long as the shoe still breathes okay.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!