Barefoot Runners

Wait, there are different Vibrams??? (Read 544 times)

NolaGal1

I just got my KSOs a couple of days ago and have been walking around with them.  Does anyone else find the mesh on the top a little tight?  It feels okay once I manage to get my foot into it (it's plenty long enough so it's not the size), but getting them on is a challenge.  Will it loosen up at all? 
    Wingz

Professional Noob

This might sound like a silly question, but did you loosen the strap all the way before putting them on?  Just checking...

I've found that the material between my left two outside toes causes bruising pressure, making them not very helpful.  Anyone else have this problem?  Can I fix it without taking a pair of scissors to my new KSO's?

Roads were made for journeys...

This might sound like a silly question, but did you loosen the strap all the way before putting them on?  Just checking...

I've found that the material between my left two outside toes causes bruising pressure, making them not very helpful.  Anyone else have this problem?  Can I fix it without taking a pair of scissors to my new KSO's?

As long as they are not too tight on your feet you may try the Injinji toe socks.  Thas may help with the rubbing on the toes.

I have had my KSO's for over a year now.  One thing that I learned not to do was machine wash them.  They get to stinkin pretty quick so I washed them for awhile.   What started to happed was some of the material that was inbetween the fabric and the outside material started to shift around and create hotspots on places that will rub my feet.

Hand wash only may be a good idea.  I need to get a new pair now.

Oh, anyone see the new Vibram versions comming out???  called the glove and the trek

They are not out yet but you can...  Preview here

The right path is my path.
          The right path is my path.
          NolaGal1

Yes, I did loosen the strap all the way (not a silly question).  The part that seems too small is the 'hole your foot goes through' to get into the shoe...maybe I have a higher instep?  Once I get my foot through it, and my heel is seated it fits fine.  If getting it on and off gets to be too much of a pain maybe I'll trim back the mesh and use some heat to keep the edges from unravelling.  Think that might work?

I did order a pair of Injinini (sp?) socks.  They came in today!