Barefoot Runners

News from Nike (Read 513 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

like.
        Should send that to the guy in Australia that claims so virulently that running barefoot is bad.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's gonna be a challenge for the shoe companies to monetize bare feet.  They can write off the BF runners, though, and they'll still have plenty of customers.
            Sketchers just realized a commercial that claims their shoe allows one to run as if they were barefoot in sand.

Sketchers just realized a commercial that claims their shoe allows one to run as if they were barefoot in sand.

not that i ever had much to begin with, but i lost all faith in them when they made the shape ups. its painful watching people walk in them (although those buttocks are nice to watch, just cant win).

It annoys me that they clearly state that you can get into shape without working out. This is not something that people should be told.

Half Fanatic #846

It annoys me that they clearly state that you can get into shape without working out. This is not something that people should be told.

Like the TV ad that claims you can "carve six-pack abs in bed while you sleep"...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I can't believe Joe Montana does ads for Sketchers shape ups.

TRUST THE PROCESS