Barefoot Runners

Best Vibram's For Running? (Read 243 times)

Anyone who has ran in more than one type of 5F's? I have a sprint pair which are more than adequate, I'm just curious if the classical are equally as enjoyable, or more vexing?

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

I have a pair of Sprints and a pair of Classics. They're the same size but fit completely differently. I tried a size up in the Sprints and they just seemed so big, but the smaller size is too small. I hate the way the back cuts into my achilles and no amount of loosening the straps helps. I vastly prefer the Classics. They fit slightly loose but have no problems at all staying on my feet.
      Relax, Relax, Relax

Queen of 3rd Place

I have the classics and they're fine. They don't even hint at wanting to come off. Haven't tried the sprints but see no need to.

Ex runner

Thanks for the feedback. I guess next time around I'll have to try the classics.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Certainly Something...

I only have classics. Occasionally when running through the forest, I'll clip the back on something, and my heel will come out. It takes me all of 2 seconds to get it back in. It's pretty rare, and I'd say they rock. Also it isn't really a problem if I stay on some sort of "trail," but who even likes trails? not as much stuff to jump over.