Barefoot Runners

Thought I'd touch base.... (Read 482 times)

Gotta TRI

Finally got into a pair of Vibrams! I was holding out for a pair of bikilas, and, was able to do just that. What surprised me though, was my wife purchasing a pair of KSO's at the same time.

I've incorporated some barefoot running into my running, and the bikilas were meant to improve upon that. To date I've only squeezed in a few 3 mile runs in them. My wife has run quite a few miles in her KSOs and really seems to like them. I'm using them to improve my run and she is lengthening her run with them.

2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
    LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Finally got into a pair of Vibrams! I was holding out for a pair of bikilas, and, was able to do just that. What surprised me though, was my wife purchasing a pair of KSO's at the same time.

I've incorporated some barefoot running into my running, and the bikilas were meant to improve upon that. To date I've only squeezed in a few 3 mile runs in them. My wife has run quite a few miles in her KSOs and really seems to like them. I'm using them to improve my run and she is lengthening her run with them.

I'm in love with my KSOs.  They're awesome for Ultimate Frisbee as well as running.

My current pair of Bikilas has 538 miles on them. Enjoy yours.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com