On the Bench

Ran for the first time in a month (Read 156 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Well, I'm not sure it can be considered a "run", but I did do 1 11:59 mile on the treadmill at the gym this morning! My ankle held up - so far - only one minor twinge. We'll see how it feels the rest of the day. Robin

Robin

You moved at pace faster then a walk. Dreadmill or not you ran. Good luck hope it holds up. Right now my IT Band problems have flaired up. But at least this moring I could walk down 3 flights of stairs without screaming. PROGRESS!!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Well, I'm not sure it can be considered a "run", but I did do 1 11:59 mile on the treadmill at the gym this morning!
        It's progress, Robin, congrats - hope you are still feeling good. Gregg, sorry your ITB is acting up - hope it clears up soon.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

My dogs are fast, not me

Woohoo! Did 2.06 miles this morning!! (Hills, 13:00 min pace). Gregg, progress is good!

Robin

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Congrats... I guess... Although saying you can run in this group is like rubbing salt into our wounds. Tongue Oh how I long for the day when my pain goes away so I can run for real.

Dog-Love

YEA!!! Must feel great! I look forward to a run walk hopefully next week
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Now that was a bath...

Marvellous - I'm really pleased for you girl. Now in the usual spirit of this board I am going to start a thread that involves a decent dose of complaining. Eric - care to join me! Claire xxx
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.