On the Bench

Great News!!!! (Read 102 times)

I did get great news - but it is off topic for this forum - please feel free to celebrate for me anyways Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Dog-Love

Well that must feel good to have some sort of resolve. this is something different for why you aren't running though isn't it?
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Although this definitely effects my running,as far as I know, it is not the reason I am on the bench. I will restrict my posts to injury only. Please excuse me, Crabby, if I offended you with my off topic post.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Yaay!!! Umm... where do I read this great news?

Dog-Love

I'll celebrate ANY great news. I was definitely not offended and was interested because I love hormones. Smile
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Oh. That great news. Yeah, that IS great news. It sucks to not having enough energy.