On the Bench

Any updates? (Read 576 times)

Nothing profound here - but sending you lots of good wishes - you have more than earned some answers and good news. Good luck Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Good luck Abby! Hope the MRI will turn out the way you want.
        Good luck Abby!
          No answers yet. Surgeon mentioned someone she will probably recommend I see if the imaging isnt obvious. The radiologist said he would go over it with me, but he left. (Dang it - and I was sitting in the reading room for quite a while and eveyrthing! And then I went to get paperwork filled out for something else while I was waiting and I missed him.) Injection wasnt too terrible. Not fun either, but I made it. The MRI was actually somewhat worse since the rod in my stupid leg got really hot and it took much longer. Oh well. I am practicing being patient.
            Still no answers. The radiologist is also not so sure whats going on. My surgeon wants to talk to someone else who of course is in China this week. So I guess I get to keep practicing patience.
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

It seems like everyone's in China this week. What gives? That's a bummer that no one knows what's going on. How long will you be in the country?
                Does this mean that they "saw" something, but are not quite sure what it is?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

I am back in the country now for good. (Or whatever "for good" means.) They dont know if they saw something or not. Evidently its not clear. My biggest worry before was that the MRI would be normal. I didnt think about the fuzzy middle ground!
                    I now have an appointment with Fancy Hip Doctor. Unforunately its not until June 6th. I wanted to start school again on June 9th. Sigh.