On the Bench

I'm Back (Read 181 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Sprained my ankle yesterday during a trail race. I'm not to put any weight on it for a week and am scheduled to be re-assessed by a sports doc after that. Angry I think they thought I was nuts when I a) asked if I could run a 10K this Sunday, and b) requested a note to my husband that allows me to go to the gym. Big grin robin

Robin

and b) requested a note to my husband that allows me to go to the gym. Big grin robin
      Ouch Robin, sorry to hear about that! I am the same way with my husband. He always gets home when I get back from the gym and is very critical of "what have you been doing on your foot?!" Especially if I'm really really sweaty which means I was "testing" out how running feels... again. Big grin

My dogs are fast, not me

DH isn't a big fan of running, anyway, and he's afraid I'll overdo it now since I've got a half in 4 weeks.

Robin

Dog-Love

Welcome back!!! I am just checking out this group until next Friday when I will REALLY need it! I hope to not stay here too long! I have got a bunny to catch and I am so far behind at this point. Oh well!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

My dogs are fast, not me

The bunny is kicking my butt, too. This is my third missed week of training and next week, I'll be doing minimal mileage if I get released by the sports doc. I've considered dropping my half (March 18), but the fee was $35 and the cancel fee is $25, so I'd only get $10 back, so I may as well run it and hope for the best.

Robin

Pass us now, wabbit - you will eat our dust later! The year is young....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group