Chicago Marathon

One half of training in the books (Read 13 times)

Outside Lane

This will be my first marathon....very excited to have 9 weeks of training behind me... Onward!

See how they run...

Docket_Rocket

Good luck!  I cannot wait to get there!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Outside Lane

Feeling ready !

See how they run...

Good Luck!! It appears your first goal is to finsh, do you have an estimated time?

If all the stars are in place, I will be on the start line. Not sure I will see the finish line, but worth a try. Paid good money to put my body through all the pain. Plan is to find the 5:45 pace group and enjoy the city.

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October

Outside Lane

I will going with the 5:45 pace group too!

See how they run...

Docket_Rocket

Not sure if I'm ready, but I'll be there for my 18th marathon!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Darn! As of right now, I will not be there. Kids activities are coming first. beatlemaniac is would have been nice to run with another RAer.

Good Luck!!!

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October

Outside Lane

It was an incredible day - 5:50!

See how they run...