Circle North Goes Off The Continent

Logs (Read 417 times)

Closed for repairs

A friend of mine once told me not to put golf balls in my mouth because of pesticides.  He's bald now.

Believe me I would've preferred a pesticide soaked golf ball to whatever the hell the paleozoic era mega bug was that flew down my throat. Actually the more I think about it, I think it was probably a bald eagle.

I would also note that in this story I was in fact running OUTSIDE heh.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.

Closed for repairs

rcuch, read this thread.

CUCHSUX

thanks for that info. i'll try the bucket thing.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

mud monster. that's gonna stick for a while.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.

Closed for repairs

CUCHSUX

uh.........forget it. i changed my mind. i think i'll go with a ball 'n' chain.

holy f@#$!

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

Closed for repairs

achilles tendon rupture:

CUCHSUX

omg - excuse me while i go throw up.

CUCHSUX

omg slick that is making me sick...... 

200 hundred days straight, i have quickened my gait. to end this i hate but for my own fate, i don't want to end up like chopped chum bait. it's only month 8, so it not too late, i'll just wait till after baystate.

streak's been fun. i'm fine, but it's done..................

Closed for repairs

omg slick that is making me sick...... 

200 hundred days straight, i have quickened my gait. to end this i hate but for my own fate, i don't want to end up like chopped chum bait. it's only month 8, so it not too late, i'll just wait till after baystate.

streak's been fun. i'm fine, but it's done..................

This made me laugh.  Except that it's a little bit of a bummer.  Hopefully a little downtime helps.

Closed for repairs

The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

CUCHSUX

that's more like it boys. very nice to see. so don't expect me to be so easy on you next time. today was a bus pass.

oh ya - better watch TDave. he's in a different age category, yes..... which makes it all the more pathetic for you.

very nice run today dave!

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks Robin... you pulled me for part of it, and chased me the rest... couldnt have done it without you and Lance. I was pleased as I am old guy with long legs!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

CUCHSUX

hey dave t..........you got a fire under ass or what? heh, dave t-bird. yeeEEEOOOOW!

alright! 1 second to 15 years....good job barbaro!