Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

I tried to use my Garmin on the plane, but then we started on a nosedive for the ground.  I was averaging 13 second miles but I had to decide between measuring my pace and crashing the plane with my GPS.  It was a tough decision but for the sake of all the innocent people I shut the Garmin down. 

Good times. 

ur a goobah. Wink

oh there u ah jim in wells...phew...i was worried.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

maybe u have a case of the cuchy cuchy flu.

L Train

I thought while I was running that my splits were going to be cuch-like.  I think I'm going to make an appointment to get my uterus checked.  That won't help my loss of ability but maybe I'll at least be able to check one thing off the list.

well....at least the fuckin red line is gone from the summery. now our logs "look" a weeee bit more impressive.

and WTF cremah?

L Train

I thought the same thing this morning.  Looks like I've really been running.  Yay me. 

And WTF Cremer?  You are a bigger loser than me if that's possible. 

I'm not sure if that's possible either, but it just might be. I'm currently not running, and will not be running until my hamstring fully heals. Nothing else is working. When I can run, I'll run. The end.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Nah. It's a running log. At least it used to be. Now it just sits there and smirks at me. Just assume I'm swimming daily until further notice.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

the cat

Wow, I must say, it's refreshing to see someone being responsible with an injury.  Can't say I am all the time...and really, how many runners can honestly say they respect the unmountable obstacle and continuously seek to avoid the sidelining, ego crushing after-effects of a reminder that we are mortals...albeit finely tuned mortals :-)

L Train

Wow, I must say, it's refreshing to see someone being responsible with an injury.  Can't say I am all the time...and really, how many runners can honestly say they respect the unmountable obstacle and continuously seek to avoid the sidelining, ego crushing after-effects of a reminder that we are mortals...albeit finely tuned mortals :-)

This is way too supportive for this place.  You are supposed to tell him to stop whining like a little girl.

the cat

yes, you are correct...too supportive

I did a little historical logstalking...bear with me, the big honking gray matter below my powerless against humidity tresses happens to be part statistician.

It's no wonder you are all hurting...so, wahhhhh!  seriously, stop whining...you're all little girls...except for rcuch - the piglet.

p.s., the best days are still in front of all of us

crap - I did the supportive thing again, didn't I?

L Train

I did a little historical logstalking

Well I'll bet that was entertaining.  And I hope you are right. 

In other news, check out the Pig's beer mile.  She wasn't even nice enough to tell anyone about it - I could have at least come and watched, if not participated.  Also check out the map and zoom in to see how nice she ran those corners. 

She wasn't even nice enough to tell anyone about it - I could have at least come and watched, if not participated. 

i gave everyone 3 chances to inquire about this. in random there is an announcement on 5/18 @ 3:01pm. then there was an update on 5/20 @ 2:16 pm and and finally a comfirmation on 5/20 @  2:27 pm. i know u saw them all slick. u ah soooo full of shit. stop tryin to make me look bad. nice try though.

saw lawrunnah run by the track and he didn't even cay-ah enough to stop and see it.....so....so *middle fingah* to all of u! i know where i stand amongst u cat's asses. so that's fine thank you.WinkWinkWinkWinkWink.

L Train

i gave everyone 3 chances to inquire about this. in random there is an announcement on 5/18 @ 3:01pm. then there was an update on 5/20 @ 2:16 pm and and finally a comfirmation on 5/20 @  2:27 pm. i know u saw them all slick. u ah soooo full of shit. stop tryin to make me look bad. nice try though.

It's to difficult to sort through all your nonsensical babble to figure out what the hell is really going on.

Are you and Cremah and Mrs. Happy all triathlonating today?