Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

now takin nominations for most improved runnah....only nominees to be considahed....cast ur votes now. Big grin

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Rob just took 3 minutes off his 5K time year to year.  It's close between those 2. 

It's not me.  That much I know.

It's not me.  That much I know.

rule #1...u can not nominate urself so ur good.

plenty of time folks and the season aint ovah.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Doug has officially lost his mind.  73 miles while on vacation this week with one day left (at least on my calendar). 

I remember when I had that level of dedication/stupidity. 

Nice work, man. 

Well Thanks !! I think ?? I've somehow been able to pull this off without cutting into any of our plans. Yet ! we still have one more day.

It's been a nice week down here though.  Gonna be tough to get back to reality.

GregM

now takin nominations for most improved runnah....only nominees to be considahed....cast ur votes now. Big grin

L Train.  Maybe Rob or Doug next year.  Last year was definitely Cremer & Cuch.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

Doug has officially lost his mind.  73 miles while on vacation this week with one day left (at least on my calendar). 

I remember when I had that level of dedication/stupidity. 

Nice work, man. 

I've never had a 73 mile week. Wow!
                L Train

That's not all a run, there, missy.

L Train

And I'll have my vote after Doug and Rob run their marathons, I think.

Actually Michelle should be in the conversation too.

L Train

Nice report Michael - you should copy that to your log if you haven't yet because it's pretty cool (and impressive).  Congrats.

Home Away From Home

Thanks L

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Doug hit 2000 tonight.

Sigh. 

And man, was that an impressive kick at the end.  Think about being able to do that at the end of a 10 mile run last year.   

Home Away From Home

So my life sucks.  I bruised my left rib cage a little the other day, tried to run yesterday, to much pain, really tried to run today, more pain then yesterday. Guess I am out for a few days to let it heal right instead of pushing and dragging out healing. Just sucks, I was just starting to pick up some mileage and get somewhere and then this shit happens.  Yesterday was a day of glutteny as well which doesn't make me feel any better about the fact that I now can't run.  Was hoping to show on the 31st a good weight loss and start towards the 2012 year but doesn't seem like that will happen. Just have to keep the head above water, heal and hit the ground running when I get better, shouldn't be long. I HOPE.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Back on the TM, pain and suffering and sucky mileage but better then a big fat goose egg. Hoping for 45+ this week if I can pull it off. 3 races already paid for in November and I will suck at them all.  Least my CN friends won't be there to make me feel embarassed and kick my pathetic ass.  I am sure I can at least not com ein last in an of them.

MM#5768

My salty dogs

Least my CN friends won't be there to make me feel embarassed and kick my pathetic ass. 

Yes -- but we will be watching!!!

Sorry to hear about your ribs.