Circle North

2/9/2014 Group Run (Read 15 times)

L Train

9:00AM start time.

Roster:

L Train

Egad (looking forward to a few small hills)

cparunner (planning prerun hot tub action)  

Dave T. (apparently not Boston training)

Greg C 

Mike L.

Jim

Bob

Rob

There will be breakfast-ish food after.  Bring a swimsuit if you want to use the hot tub.  Currently, my keg is dry - sorry.  But there will be beer or whatever.  There will be no crazy pub crawls in search of chicken wings afterwards, at least by me.

You might have to get up early and shovel the beer mile track.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

All I really know right now is it's my house that's on the schedule and a 9:00AM start time.

Much depends on road conditions, which are crap in some places right now but may be better by Sunday.  Probably have at least one shorter loop and a longer run - I personally would like 18 and I know at least a few looking for 20.  There will be breakfast-ish food after.  Bring a swimsuit if you want to use the hot tub.  Currently, my keg is dry - sorry.  But there will be beer or whatever.  There will be no crazy pub crawls in search of chicken wings afterwards, at least by me.  

No keg? no me!

L Train

Course.

Water stop at 6, a run through the cemetary, water stop at 12 (both water stops at my house, which makes convenient drop out points), first 12 are relatively flat.

The next 6-8 are for those training for Boston.

You're welcome.

L Train

Also, can I get a headcount, please.  I'll add you to the top.  If anyone knows non-RA people who are coming let me know, but let them know they can't come until the register on RA.  That's a joke.  Sort of.

Please add me to the roster And remove me from "those who are running Boston". Thank you.

I would like to make a reservation for the hot tub first, and the run second. Thanks, gb

L Train

I would like to make a reservation for the hot tub first, and the run second. Thanks, gb

This may affect your run performance, but have at it.  Glad you can make it.

"Beep, Beep!"

I will be there... Looking 10-12.  Thanks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Yep

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Please count me in.

MacJim

I'm in

Randall

Randall I am half in.(10 miles)

I am in as well.

What was I chasing again?

msherm

Sorry, I am out.... Off to do a little hiking and check the view out. Ran long today.

Have fun and safe running!

Michelle