Circle North

UN-Turkey trot (Read 11 times)

Fro

OK - been bantering about the idea of running yet another turkey trot thursday, but just don't have the gumption or time to drive to east-gish to run a 5k.... Anyone up for running a fake thursday morning "race" at say 7am??? Maybe an out and back from the gym on 109 or even somewhere else? I was thinking anywhere from 4-6 miles???? Obviously haven't given this much thought, but wanna do something before the eat-fest with substance and not travel for it....

Takers?

MacJim

I'm in. Let me know where.

Anyone up for running a fake thursday morning "race" at say 7am??? 

please be advised...due to the very last minute nature of this event and other stomped toes, it will be uneligible for a derby prize. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

OK - after chewing on this and my lunch. Here are my thoughts about this (now that I have one sucker, I mean taker - sorry Jimbo). Start at Gowen Park on 109, run to the US flag Mailbox (after stanley road - I will mark it) and back - 5 miler. Bring your own damn watch if ya want a time. First one back wins - run at your own damn risk. No prize (well, I might have something for the winner that can be consumed that day). Race begins right at 7:30am. Just show up, unless ya wanna let us all know you're coming.

This is all subject to change pending those who actually show up - if it's just Jimbo and I, we might change it.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Robin is right I'll be there ready to race.

Fro

LOL (never herd so many sweet uses of those great words) - Lets do this - O, Bob Saget!