Circle North

Anyone want to come out and play?? (Read 229 times)

My salty dogs

Great day.  I'm heading out onto the trails for about 6 miles.

Any takers?  (I'll wait for you).

Damn, sorry I missed that. Assuming you mean the power line trail, what kind of shape is it in?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Powerline trails are in great shape. I ran 5 out tonight what little water there is can be gone around by running on the edges. That said. I went off the trail by a accident (hand my head down on a hill). Didn't think it would matter and went through a high bush area and ended up in waist high water. Very funny moment I'm running about 6 on the trail at 2 pm Saturday if anyone wants to join me. Greg M might be there too.
        L Train

Dave - I can be there.  Your house at 2?

My salty dogs

Excellent.  2pm from my house today for anyone else interested.

Rain or shine!!!

hansons ridge maybe wed???? will have to go around 9:30-10? if not i'll just do it myself from here. it will be a snails crawl no doubt anyway.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

hansons ridge maybe wed???? will have to go around 9:30-10? if not i'll just do it myself from here. it will be a snails crawl no doubt anyway.

I can't but I could Thursday.  That's if you were willing to run slow with me.  BTW, you need a pacer for Big Lake?  I don't need to race it myself but if you wanted help, I would volunteer if it's still open.

This is in no way exciting but I'll be doing an easy 5 or 6 Tuesday at 11 a.m from the Y. If anybody's interested, consider yourself invited.

L Train

If you were willing to run at 10 I could be there.  If not, no problem.

I can't but I could Thursday.  That's if you were willing to run slow with me.  BTW, you need a pacer for Big Lake?  I don't need to race it myself but if you wanted help, I would volunteer if it's still open.

.........and i can't thurs. but for big lake YES! i don't know if it's still open or not. if it is and you go, don't be insulted if i have to tune into rio, cause i need it for those times i really have to dig deep - which could very well be the last 12 miles of the race if i am to be ponied by you.

and crap - can't go today, cause i just got back and now i have to leave.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Well, crap, he said at 10:30. Timing is everything.

My salty dogs

Group meeting at the Y tonight at 5 then heading over to the SHS track for a workout.

My salty dogs

Running 10 miles from my house this afternoon starting at about 4pm.  I'm flexible with the time.

Pace will be easy but course will cover 3 good hills.

Gonna be doing 12 tomorrow, and I'm flexible on the where and when if anybody wants to join in. Planning on doing it around 10 a.m. from my place (37 Cottage St. in Sanford), will probably do the Gebung out and back at mostly close to MP. I'll pop my head back in here in the morning around 8 to check in. My computer's in for repairs so probably won't be on again tonight.

Greg (459-9692)

MTA: Now planning on 11 a.m. All other info remains the same.