Circle North

Sugarloaf Marathon (Read 391 times)

I'll collaborate with Creepy Uncle Jim on the get-together since he's usually the organizer of these things. I'm going to lobby for Publick House since it's new, I've been there and liked it, has a good beer selection and good food, and is equally convenient.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Publik house is very nice. Only been there for business lunch...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

So with a high of 73 and a low the might before of 46, it doesn't look to bad weather-wise.  I'm getting excited for y'all. 

gadman

It is a lot better than Boston so we will take it and see what happens

so you're doin it gadboy? *sus* i didn't know this priah to BSG. sorry about that. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

one last good luck to all the SLer's. your all ready...now tear it up!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Hey all previous SL'ers...  Do they have gatorade (or similar) at most or some of the water stops?

Trying to plan what I want for Gus and such during the run?

I'll be up there tonight at SL Mountain Hotel and all day tomorrow.  If anyone else wants to get together for lunch or something, let me know.

Maggie and I will be at the Pasta Dinner Saturday night as well.

If for some reason I miss anyone in the crowd at the start... best of luck!

What was I chasing again?

Good luck everybody. Get some rest, then go kill it. Then get some rest. See? Simple. Then be sure to come hobble around a little on Tuesday so we can hear all about it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks All.. Heigh HO, Heigh HO it's off to run we go! Legs don't fail me!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Hey thanks everyone. The two old guys will see if they can do better than Boston.

"Beep, Beep!"

Who's the other one besides you?!

gadman

I'm sure there will be someone else as old as me there TD

cbtheo

Good luck cn'ers. Cheering u on from sunny California!

Hanging out at SL Mountain Hotel. Room 411, just watching TV.  (617-835-8844)  If anyone wants to grab a drink or something.  Maggie and I will head down to the base lodge at about 5-5:15 for Pasta, if anyone is around.  Cool

What was I chasing again?

My salty dogs

Good luck cn'ers. Cheering u on from sunny California!

+1. But from cloudy Paris (not Texas). Running 20 tomorrow to feel your pain. Good luck! Stay in the middle of the road the first 4 miles. Stay to the edge during the last . Run out easy - first 4 you'll want to got too fast. Don't! Salty