Circle North Has a Hump in it's Deck

for gadboy (Read 377 times)

CUCHSUX

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

Gadteen, this is exactly the treatment you can expect until you _____  your ___. 

Doug, I'm not sure how you've been able to hide, but I would expect she's coming for you next.  GD help us all. 

gadman

HAHA, That was excellent Robin

Hope you've been running, Gadfreak. 

gadman

5 mi. yesterday.38 degrees drizzle . 15 flat mi. 8:13 pace on Tues. Thanks for checking on the Gadfreak

msherm

5 mi. yesterday.38 degrees drizzle . 15 flat mi. 8:13 pace on Tues. Thanks for checking on the Gadfreak

Glad to hear that you are able to run. How is work going for you?

gadman

8 hr. days this week,12hr.next week, 6 days a week

CUCHSUX

8 hr. days this week,12hr.next week, 6 days a week

that would be 84 + somethin miles next week. good for u gadboy! Wink

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

gadman

What the heck are you trying to say  Robin?  Anyway I didn't see any miles for you this week. Are you hurting?

CUCHSUX

gadboy! ah u alive?

gadman

I am here in Pa. working 12hr., 6 days. Running 2-3 days short. Thanks for checking on me. I hope you are on the mend. See you in Boston.

CUCHSUX

i'll be there.

i'll be there.

with bells.

CUCHSUX

hey...haven't heard from ya. we...or i (i should say) require at least a weekly check in here. it's the least u can do if you're not goin to open yourself.

CUCHSUX

happy belated birthday gadboy!!!! hope you had a nice run!