Circle North

The LTrain AFC Championship Tailgate Party (Read 22 times)

I'll be checking back later for updates.

L Train

You have got to be kidding me.

L Train

OK, I'll see what I can come up with.  Maybe I'll text you pics to repost if anything interesting is happening.  And maybe you guys can help me out if there is something going on that I can't figure out because I'm either obstructed or clueless or drunk.

I thought this first read The L Train Open House Dance Party.  Now that would have been interesting.  This part, regardless of proximity or time space continuum...

I'm either obstructed or clueless or drunk.

We're waiting.

L Train

We are now arriving and are getting the opportunity to pay $50 to park. The ride has been relatively uneventful.

The menu will consist of pulled pork, potatoes, shrimp and corn chowder, Cole slaw, rolls, giant shrimp and beer.

Hopefully not in that order.

Your report sucks.  Please start drinking heavily and try again.

We are now arriving and are getting the opportunity to pay $50 to park. The ride has been relatively uneventful.

The menu will consist of pulled pork, potatoes, shrimp and corn chowder, Cole slaw, rolls, giant shrimp and beer.

L Train

Your face sucks. Tailgating in a mud puddle.

L Train

Beer 4. The first two were blueberry so they don't count.

Way to go out fast. I think you can hold that pace though.

L Train

Ok that's 7. Tailgating is torn down and I did well on the grill because of course I did. Crazy windy and crazy scene. People are jacked and I hear the packers are winning and Rodgers is hurt.

L Train

Beer line. Russell Wilson!

L Train

Thunderstruck sounds so much better here.

L Train

Vinateri juste ripped off his Jersey and revea/ed a pats jersey