Circle North

So ummm, yeah, it's my turn to be that guy... (Read 15 times)

The friend that's moving and could use some help. As most of you know, Kim and I are moving into a house (a duplex) right next to the Y. We're already renting the new place and have already started moving some stuff in. What we'll need help with is the stuff that we can't move with our cars. TV, couch, beds, assorted furniture, etc. We're hoping that one or two of you who own trucks would be willing to help us move a few loads of that stuff.

My next days off are this coming Sunday and Monday, the 9'th and 10'th, and we're hoping to knock out the big stuff on those two days. It's not a ton of stuff, as we're downsizing tremendously (it's a small place) and won't have room for a ton of stuff, so it shouldn't tie up too much of anybody's day. (we're having a giant yard sale soon) The time could be whatever works for you.

So, yeah, if any of you can help (especially on either of those two days at any point) we'd very much appreciate it. If some other day this week (in the evening) works better, let me know and we'll make that work, too.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Cremer-

My truck is your for the taking since I can't use it while in Oregon.  It is standard so just make sure whoever is driving knows how to drive standard. Email/text/FB Allycia and just tell you need it. I will email her now and tell her you might be in touch.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I don't have a truck, but I could come lend a hand on Sunday after 3:00 or so.  I'll plan on it unless you tell me otherwise.  

we'll be at your place on sunday with the truck and enclosed trailer around 10ish. bust-a-move!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Michael, yes please and thank you. We'll get in touch with Allycia tomorrow.

Lance, yes please and thank you. I'll save a few especially heavy and awkward things just for you.

Cuch, yes please and thank you. That would be perfect. Is the enclosed trailer like a bike hauler kind of thing?

It's good to have friends.

Home Away From Home

I told her today and she is awaiting your call.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Is the enclosed trailer like a bike hauler kind of thing?

it's a sled trailer...and we also use it for moving stuff currently. should work out ok.

Home Away From Home

That better not be my upside truck on the forum cover. I just had it re-painted and the Rinoliner put in last summer.

MM#5768

Do you want a hand at ten

I think we're okay. Today's mostly about moving the stuff we can't get with our cars, and I think we have enough humans because it isn't a ton of stuff. Very much appreciate the offer, though.

i...

L Train

n