Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

L Train

Who do you think gave it to me?

What's my name?

L Train

Now I'm on a total tangent.

Imagine this guy today in a Twitter world.

There's nothing wrong with smack talk.  In fact, I think it is good for the game and promotes competition.  The fact is, Kapernick threw the ball inside or else he wouldn't have been doing any talking cuz the niners would've been going to NY in February.  Collectively Sherman, although articulate, has shown he's classless. Just listen to this:

The Real Sherman.

The other side of the coin.

I agree he sounded like a jackass, but Crabtree had done his own public talking also.  Plus, I sort of like this stuff.  I like characters.  Like one of the commenters in the article referencing Muhammad Ali; he was a huge jackass by that definition.  But at least he was authentic.

L Train

Sound like Skip had earlier irritated him by saying he wasn't very good.  What a weird interview though.

The funniest part of the whole thing is just watching Stephen A.'s face the whole time.

mta: also, that whole thing strikes me as theater; as in, I bet he and Skip had a laugh and hugged it out off camera after.

L Train

I think the best thing would be for Peyton to throw 3 TDs against him.  Then see what happens.

Yeah no kidding. Not to say that he isn't backing it up bc he is.  Let's just hope for a competitive SB.

L Train

This is why Ali has irrational confidence.  Like others I know. 

I'm going to start writing for ESPN.

oh and this...shit, almost forgot. you should all set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJ2Q7KkYUY

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

So Allycia use to like Rob best because Maggie makes the best deserts but after your comment today when we where leaving about having to get back to watch the news she now she's she likes you best.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Yes!

ACrosby

This is why Ali has irrational confidence.  Like others I know. 

WTF you talking about??? irrational confidence??? 3rd race ever and 138and some change, is that irrational confidence???????????

L Train

WTF you talking about??? irrational confidence??? 3rd race ever and 138and some change, is that irrational confidence???????????

Ha.  Uh.  His daughter is Ali.

Holy shit, man.

Yup.  Totally talking about my 8 yr. old daughter who L Train has seen in action many times (sort of an inside joke), and not talking about the person who cranks out a 1:38 first time out for a Half.  BTW - Awesome race.

Ha.  Uh.  His daughter is Ali.

Holy shit, man.