Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

GregM

you can't handle the truth.

Great line, Jack!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Happy Birthday Lance!

Smile

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Does this mean you're in a new division, Lance?  (45-49)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Just finding this out now, would've said something earler if I'd known. Happy Birthday! Hmmm, Michael and Lance share a birthday. Interesting. The things you don't know about the people you know. And no, Greg, he doesn't get to cherry-pick my new division for a couple more years heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Happy Birthday Lance!

Smile

I forggot about you and I sharing a birthday.  Awesome.  Happy Birthday. Hopefully your was better then mine, mine was rather boring. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I had forgotten that too.   Sorry yours was boring.  Mine was pretty tame as well, but I'm sure you'd switch places withme in a heartbeat so you could be home.  So I'm lucky. 

Get back at least to Baltimore soon and hope you start feeling better. 

L Train

Does this mean you're in a new division, Lance?  (45-49)

Nope.  43. 

Though a few weeks ago I realized I could run Baystate thgis fall as a 43 year old and use my 45 year old qualifying time. 

My salty dogs

Nope.  43. 

Though a few weeks ago I realized I could run Baystate thgis fall as a 43 year old and use my 45 year old qualifying time. 

Happy Birthday Lance.  I'm glad you are not yet in my age group.

can you please remove that ugly coat off the homepage? put somethin sugahry there. or a pair of loafahs....anything.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

....as you wish. 

nevahmind thanks.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Damn.  Missed it. 

can you please remove that ugly coat off the homepage? put somethin sugahry there. or a pair of loafahs....anything.

So is this where the Sugar Loafers came from...  I just assume go back to the Paraguan (sp) runner.  Big grin

I'm not willing to do what it takes to get a sugar daddy.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

My annual subscription ended yesterday apparently and now I'm seeing ads.  Somehow I'm getting these Renagade Playground Challenge ads.  Cuch is more computer proficient than I would have imagined. 

"Beep, Beep!"

I paid my 10 bucks to be ad free!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!