Circle North Has a Hump in it's Deck

fah the 3 'n 1 bag of shit (Read 335 times)

CUCHSUX

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

CUCHSUX

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

I think we need to boot Cremer if he's not running or cycling or swimming ahead any longer.  What else good is he?

CUCHSUX

he's not even respondin to any of my messages...i've been tryin for 3 days! at least he has been in various threads so he IS alive. you know what i'm gonna do? yup...that's what i'm gonna do. wait till he gets home.

That guy sounds like a tool.

Yes, you do smell like that.

CUCHSUX

so aftah bob's race, i think us 3 and whoevah else that wants, should pahticipate in a drunken dash, seein how u 2 missed out on my fun last time.

i say the drinkin paht can be done casually just because...can really do what evah you want...and use the kids course for the runnin portion. i don't know how tied up u ah slick durin this little pahty of yours but we can work around it. # of beers drank and laps are open to whatever you'd like to do.

if you think this is stupid and dumb say so please.

I think it's dumb and stupid. So yeah, I'm in.

I think it's dumb and stupid. So yeah, I'm in.

+1

CUCHSUX

i'll spu out an idea and u say nay or yay.

slick has to cook shit...right? so we all have to drink the same amount while this is happening...right?

wait...what is the total length u'd like...want this to be a mile? 2 or 3? 1 mile wil go fast ...if there are only 2 laps...3 miles may take too long and induce pukin. ansah the length question.

i'll spu out an idea and u say nay or yay.

slick has to cook shit...right? so we all have to drink the same amount while this is happening...right?

Slick has to cook, but it will be better than shit.  And I'll have kids to manage and blah, blah. 

But yeah, I guess that makes sense.  At the same time, though, that will be tough because Cremer and I will be drinking real beer from a keg and you'll be drinking piss water through a straw.  Maybe that evens out, I dunno.  Maybe we should rent some sort of personal breathalizer and all try to be on the same page before we run. I'm thinking we should get more participants because this sounds kind of comical.  Michelle, for instance, needs to be in. 

CUCHSUX

oh for fucks sake - i'll drink your keg crap. u bettah have a bucket i can puke inta.

mta - shell only drinks non-beer.

oh for fucks sake - i'll drink your keg crap. u bettah have a bucket i can puke inta.

You know if you puke during the beer mile you have to do the lap over AND drink again, right? 

I think it's gotta be at least 2 laps, however long they are. The drinking during the race is an important aspect. Coach can drink her pisswater through a straw since she weighs like 8 lbs. , and I spose we could let Michelle drink wine coolers or some such nonsense if we could convince her to do it.