Circle North

Greg C Decides to Race (Read 402 times)

L Train

Yep, that's the one.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Greg C Decides to go hike to the cairn on the power lines because it's XT day. Just posting this in case Greg C gets misplaced.

MTA: Greg C did not get misplaced. Greg C probably contracted lyme disease or anything else a tick can give you, but other than that this was awesome.

Close enough, I can't find your thread anywhere.  Any update on this RA site issue?  Is it just affecting our group?  Pretty sure I didn't run for 18 hours this week.

Close enough, I can't find your thread anywhere.  Any update on this RA site issue?  Is it just affecting our group?  Pretty sure I didn't run for 18 hours this week.

All I know is what's in that "New Group Reports Page" thread. It's not just our group, but he knows there's an issue with our group so I'm sure it'll get fixed. Or, you could just claim you did run that much.

OK, just figured it out.  All you have to do is hit the blue display button with no date range in those fields.

Fro

How the hell did you figure that out? Sweet that it works!

Somebody alluded to it on the general community forum. Too bad it doesn't stay there when you change pages. Hopefully they'll get it straightened out eventually.

OK, just figured it out.  All you have to do is hit the blue display button with no date range in those fields.

nah ahhh......

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

yesssaaa... Do you need a tutorial?

nah ahhh......

yesssaaa... Do you need a tutorial?

maybe...

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Posting this to possibly have the same conversation a few less times over the next few weeks. You're going to see me hobbling around on crutches. Here's why...

As most know, my foot has been effed for quite a while now. Been seeing a podiatrist for a couple months, and it's gotten a lot better. I'd say it's now 95% healed, and I'll be back to running soon. There is, however, a catch. In the course of getting treated for the injury the doc discovered a mole on the same heel, became concerned, and took out a small chunk and had it biopsied. Good news, NOT melanoma. Just a mole. It is, however, a type that they recommend removing since it could become a problem in the future. So on Monday I'm getting it removed. Not really a huge deal, but because of where it is on my foot I will have to be totally non-weight bearing while it heals. That means crutches for at least a couple weeks. I see the podiatrist again in 4 weeks and that should theoretically be the end of all of it.

The main good news of course is that I'm not gonna die because of something that I had no idea was even there, and only found out about because of the stupid running injury. Also, while this is going on my foot will have a chance to completely finish healing, so when the wound is healed I should be set to start running again with much less risk of re-injury.

There you have it.

Fro

Sweet - glad to hear that all is on track - heal up and looking forward to more beating real soon!

Fro

WE MISS YOU ON THE ROAD FOR SURE!!

That is not going to help your golf game.