Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

Looks like you have your work cut out for you.

This plan sucks.

Your face sucks.

L Train

The more I see it I like the Mad Mike name.  It wasn't intended to have a hyphen but I think that even adds to it.

Freakin 3:21 marathon man.  You flipped the whole script.

ATL Marathon is sold out.

But I think we may have one more CN entrant.

I've got room in my vehicle.

L Train

Reposted because it's funny.  Don't know why I put it in the Scorps thread.

Is it because I call  Kathy calls you "D Train" for the many reasons listed in this educational video?

I made a wish.  I'm not confident.

L Train

Scorps have you never seen prettier basketball than what the Spurs have been doing to the Heat?

Also, if they were to get Love, I think they should go after Lance Stephenson too (I know some people hate him).  They wouldn't have to give up draft picks (won't he be a FA?) and they could rotate Bradley at either guard couldn't they?  With Rondo and those two and another year for Sullinger to grow (and Olnyk?) plus all those draft picks maybe they would have something.

Stephenson and Love are 23 and 25.

It was like getting an early FD present to watch the Heat have no answers, and watching Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard outplay Wade and Bosch.  Ginobilli and Duncan combined for 17 points and they still whipped Miami's ass.

Don't think they won't go after Carmelo either.  That could get interesting.

L Train

Melo is cancer.  Can't stand even looking at the guy.  Seeing what the fine folks at Grantland said about what it would take to make that happen (huge pay cuts for Melo especially, but the Big 3 also and Chalmers) I really don't see it.  PLus, their whole game is about spacing on offense and frenetic defense.  Melo just slows everything down.

I know he's good and all but I can't stand him.  If your "they" in this case was the Celtics then please, no.

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Scorps.

That was fun.

That was fun.  Gadman was clearly the Cornhole MVP, and I'm told his back is still sore from carry Egad.  But we will back and Cremer will get his Fog Hat.

It's also hard to believe that Connor and I defeated the Gadbois and L Train/Cremer in Kan Jam.   You guys lost to a 10 YO.

L Train

This is hard to believe because I have no recollection of playing Can Jam.  And I only had a half a beer.

This is hard to believe because I have no recollection of playing Can Jam.  And I only had a half a beer.

Your face is a Kan Jam.