Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

Really? That's funny. everything ok? I see you haven't run in a few days.

I'm good.  Crazy busy.  Should be back at it Monday

This guy got my attention when he beat up on the Heels earlier this season.  But he scored 30 against Miami in the last 4:38 of last night's game. I'm surprised it's not getting more airtime.

This guy got my attention when he beat up on the Heels earlier this season.  But he scored 30 against Miami in the last 4:38 of last night's game. I'm surprised it's not getting more airtime.

oop...nothing here for me. bye now.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

If you're not watching BYU vs Ole Miss you're missing the varsity game.  How in the hell are these 2 teams competing in a play in game?  Unreal.  Oh yea, look at me up past 9.  It must be March

That reminds me, it, s almost time to start paying attention to the NBA. You know, that league where even the worst team is made up of college all-stars.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I hope some of you fools are watching this.

L Train

Am I reading THIS right that last year a woman won this with a 3:38?   If so, hmm.

L Train

Hopefully you are done.

Well, this is suspenseful.

BQ pace thru 19 and the ..,, boom.  3:52;58.  Walked at least half 1/2 of last 7

Yikes that must've sucked, especially looping around the Back Cove like that where you can see the finish forever. Marathons are stupid.

Fro

Seriously?? That sucks - WTF! You were more than ready for this thing... What kinda voodoo magic does one have to have to BQ??? Be proud of your cycle man - you have had a sweet 4 months and an incredible training cycle! You will come back from this with a vengeance!

Like Fro said, unbelievable cycle and a valiant effort today. Keep the head up and the beers going down...

It would have been worse but Gadman strapped on his sneaks for my last lap.

Yikes that must've sucked, especially looping around the Back Cove like that where you can see the finish forever. Marathons are stupid.