Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

This guy?

...... Cornholio ......

L Train

It's OK, because Cedar Falls is a basketball Mecca.

UNI made it to the Elite 8 a few yeas back and is still a good program   Chattanooga just beat your  Illini (guess who's 1-3?).

I've noticed that the haters are awfully quiet this morning after the win over the #2 team in the country.

Fro

Good win for sure - man, ACC is going to be awesome this year!

L Train

Relevant to basketball as well as us in context.

Except I hate Kobe.

Relevant to basketball as well as us in context.

I thought it was going to be something like if you get accused of rape you just change your bib number.

What was I chasing again?

Brilliant

I thought it was going to be something like if you get accused of rape you just change your bib number.

The boys from Cedar Falls just beat another top 5 team and the ones from Chapel Hill just beat UCLA who beat Kentucky.  Oh yeah, Duke lost.  Good day.  You should stick to commenting on Fantasy football.....or math.

The varsity game is on.  As advertised already.

Fro

One thing in common - HATE duke!!!!!    

Carolina pissed the game away and stopped going to the guy that dominated the game.  No points in the final 12 minutes and Johnson still finishes with 29 and 19.  I thought Paige was really bad and tried to take the game over instead of going inside to the guy who was unstoppable.  Grayson Allen and Ingram are legit.  Ingram looked like Durant at the end of the game.  All isolation for those 2 guys and Carolina had no answers.  Kennard was lights out as well.

One thing in common - HATE duke!!!!!    

Everyone hates Duke.  Celtics would be extremely lucky to get Ingram if the ping pong balls bounce right.  If we don't get Simmons or Ingram, I think the Nets pick should be traded.  I don't see any other potential franchise players out there.

What was I chasing again?

L Train