Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

The incision from surgery is longer and deeper than I thought it would be, and I had a chance to see it yesterday at the DRs as they had me come in so they could replace the dressing of the wound.  It's pretty gnarly.  No real pain though and I'm getting around on crutches pretty well.  It's more of a pain in the ass than anything as I can't drive until they allow me to put some weight on it.  I go back on the 14th and they will look at it again to see if I can walk on it.  If all is well, they will give me a removable cast and I can walk a little bit.  If not, they will reevaluate in another 7 days.

No one at my house will look at this picture so I'm hoping it comes out.

L Train

It did not.  Is that the same as the text because if so people should know that your foot is a scary place.

Yup.  Same.

L Train

Well it ain't showing up and I can't find it.  I tried to forward the photo to my email but don't seem to be able to do it.

right along with air swimming, which you could do...have you tried air running/biking? how big is this cast of yours? would it work to put on some ankle weights, ur ipod, lie on ur back and run...or pedal. quads will start to kill within minutes. actually the cast may be weight enough and you'd only need one for the other foot. or even no weight. this would be acceptable for logging.

glad it's done now though.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I did some air guitar-ing during my injury recover time.

What was I chasing again?

I did some air guitar-ing during my injury recover time.

That will be the extent of my workouts for the next week or 2.

Dr. Seuss books not written by Dr. Seuss piss me off.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Getting ready for match.com:

I enjoy knee pain, numbness in my foot, and chaffed nipples.

I thought you said you were only updating my training plan, not doing anything else.   And if it wasn't you, why are stalking my profile.  Either way you're creepy.  Ali was right. 

How's the recovery going? Are you getting as fat as the bars in your log?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Ali was right. 

Yes.  It IS easy to be confident when you look this fabulous.

You mean p-h-a-t, not f-a-t, right?  Recovery is awesome.  I'll be up doing the scuba hop in no time.

How's the recovery going? Are you getting as fat as the bars in your log?

You'll never make it to 90.

Yes.  It IS easy to be confident when you look this fabulous.