Circle North

Winner's Circle Christmas Party (Read 138 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

The annual Winners Circle Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, December 18, at 6:00 p.m. at Ashworth By The Sea, Hampton Beach, NH. Dinner and dancing, $25 per person for WCRC members and their guests (the event is heavily subsidized by the club to keep the price as low as possible). Great food, DJ, and dancing! Cash bar. For more information contact Tom Roldan at circlenorth@yahoo.com. You must make reservations with Tom and pay in advance. NEW THIS YEAR: Book a room for $69...they will honor this price up to 2 wks prior to the event...AND...receive a free drink ticket for spending the night! Part of our new safe driver campaign! The Ashworth needs a final headcount no later than 12/8/10, so please RSVP to Tom Roldan no later than 12/8/10.
    http://ashworthhotel-px.trvlclick.com/index.cfm

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Jane and I are going. Staying at the Ashworth that night... who else is coming?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I never saw this thread somehow.  I am not coming.