Circle North

Boston, 2013!!!!!!! (Read 18 times)

L Train

This is for you Gadman.

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

to michelle (the only one who is taking this seriously)........best of luck! love you my sistah!

to the others that have failed meet desired training outcomes due to injury, motivation or time...enjoy it for once, for christ's sake!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

This is for you Gadman.

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks LTrain I knew you would come through!!!!!

gadman

to michelle (the only one who is taking this seriously)........best of luck! love you my sistah!

to the others that have failed meet desired training outcomes due to injury, motivation or time...enjoy it for once, for christ's sake!

I am just going to have fun,high five, and maybe even kiss a Wellesley girl!

L Train

I've downplayed Boston in my own mind this year, maybe I should have been more cheerleaderish for you guys.  It's really quite an accomplishment just qualifying, and then training for the thing, so you guys are awesome.  Of course I'm jealous.

All of you have some really quality running in, and the weather looks good, so I'm hoping the day goes as well as it can.  Diane and I are going to be there on Hereford, hopefully with Vangie and Sherm, cheering you guys on.  This race was really a letdown for me personally, so I'm anticipating having some mixed emotions just being down there.

Enjoy the expo, and have a GREAT race.  I look forward to reading all the reports.

For those that want to track runners at Boston this year, just text RUNNER to 345678.  Then you will receive an immediate text back.  Reply with one of the following bib numbers and you will be registered to receive alerts for that runner:

1/4

Mccullough, Gregory

M

Sanford

ME

USA

2/7

Gadbois, Thomas M.

M

Alfred

ME

USA

2/7

Theoharides, David N

M

Sanford

ME

USA

2/5

Sherman, Michelle L.

F

Springvale

ME

USA

3/3

Legere, Carol A

F

Springvale

ME

USA

"Beep, Beep!"

Can also track online on Monday.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Best of luck to all of the Boston Bound!!!

What was I chasing again?

Good Luck Old Folks!!!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Bring it on!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Bring it on!

Here we go!! Let's get this thing going!!!

Good luck guys!  I'll be paying attention to your splits instead paying attention at work.

It looks like absolutely dream perfect marathon weather tomorrow.

"Beep, Beep!"

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

citGO to bed, young man. You've got a big day ahead of you.