Circle North

for Rob_K (Read 331 times)

I will have some jack tonight in honor of Lemmy, my birthday & this post.

What was I chasing again?

For the record I love Super Grover.  I actually have a Grover and a cape that fits. I do need a knights helmet though.

You own an adult-sized Grover suit?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

No just a little teddy bear sized Grover. I lend him to my grandson when he sleeps over.  Grover is my favorite Muppet is all.

Random musing while suffering in the heat... I tried to retreat back in my mind and time as I was trying to zone out)

Favorite song in each of my first five decades on this rock (at that point in my life):

01-10 :  Detroit Rock City (Kiss)  (My aunt and her friend Wendy were the coolest babysitters ever.)

10-19:  The Sentinel (Judas Priest)  /  Eyes of a Stranger (Queensryche)  (I had to break it into Grade school / High School)

20-29:  One More Time Around (Queensryche)

30-39:  Right Side of My Mind (Queensrych)

40-50:  Wasted Years (Iron Maiden)

I'm not sure what any of this says about me.

Fro

It means you are a dumbass - but at least you like good tunes...

My initial guess is the next decade (50-60) I will regress further back in time and primarily be Led Zeppelin focused.

L Train

I'll still be busy attaching Taylor Swift posters to pink walls.

I'll still be busy attaching Taylor Swift posters to pink walls.

If only this had anything at all to do with having daughters.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

This thread is headed to dark places. Why do you have to be so...

mean?

L Train

Taylor and I both hate Kayne West, so at least we have that in common.